Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Sunday 19 July 2015

URBAN DECAY NAKED (ORIGINAL) PALETTE SWATCHES AND REVIEW

HeYy My LoVeLy AnGeLs!!




Today's review will be a definite freak out moment product for me . I've got to say , how much I'm obsessed about the URBAN DECAY eye shadow palettes. They have launched these palettes very long time ago , I was gifted the two palettes on my birthday and yeah I'm using these palettes for quite long time .. So far I didn't get bored of using it. These palettes are specially meant for beginners to get various looks with ease. This is perfect for everyone who loves the warmth eye shadow colours.
Please keep scrolling down to see all swatches..

ABOUT NAKED ( original) & NAKED 2  PALETTES:
It has a mate transition colours  , a crease colour , a nice highlighter colour and other warmth , stand out colours to use on my lid area , with an angular brush used as liner on my both upper and lower lashes. These two palettes are something unique and versatile compared to other palettes. It also comes with an eye primer which helps to stay on the colours for all day long. Naked 2 palette which I regret for getting it because it's almost the similar colours with very few different colours found!

TEXTURE & SWATCHES OF NAKED (original):
For the beginners , this palette will be your perfect guide to get desired looks easily. It is super pigmented so it stays on my eyes all day long. It's super silky which makes the application lot more ease. 
The packaging is so classy. It's a velvet plush cardboard on the outside. I'm not a big admirer of this packaging because , it attracts the dust and powder on the surface. I'm pretty okay with tin or steel packaging like Naked - 2 and other palettes.
A good quality flat brush which helps  to pat the colours pop out on my eyes with little product.

UD - Naked palette swatches

UD - Naked palette swatches



UD - Naked palette swatches



What are all the shades available???
2 matte colours and 10 shimmery colours are available.

VIRGIN: Pale shimmery used for highlighting.

SIN: pale pink with beautiful shimmery finish.

NAKED: Warmth , matte brown for teasing the crease area.

SIDECAR: Super shimmery , bronzy with brown undertone.

BUCK: Deeper beige-brown than NAKED.

HALF-BAKED: Pretty metallic , hint of golden bronze with lots of shimmers.

SMOG: Dark bronze with shimmery finish.

DARK HOUSE: Deep chocolate bronze.

TOASTED: Medium brown with pink shimmery finish.

HUSTLE: Deep brown with purple undertone with a shimmery finish.

CREEP: A navy blue-black with little shimmery finish.

GUNMETAL: Is a metallic grey with blue undertone.















MY OVERALL VIEW:
It's my great first palette and I can't stop creating various  looks with this palette. The colours are picky,wearable and durable also. The colours are highly pigmented and stays put all day even without a primer.

I have also reviewed 'URBAN DECAY - NAKED 2' palette here http://pinkzdarkz.blogspot.in/2015/07/urban-decay-naked-2-palette-swatches.html

If you liked my review please comment your thoughts and future reviews you'd like to see on my blog! Don't forget to like my Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/Darsana23?ref=bookmarks to stay updated with my posts. Have a pleasant day all!

Love,
Darsana.

No comments:

Post a Comment