Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Sunday 19 July 2015

URBAN DECAY NAKED - 2 PALETTE SWATCHES AND REVIEW

HeYy My LoVeLy AnGeLs!!


This is a combined review from my last review on URBAN DECAY NAKED(original)  palette which is here http://pinkzdarkz.blogspot.in/2015/07/urban-decay-naked-original-palette.html I got my NAKED 2 along with my original palette as I was gifted on my birthday.Naked 1&2 Palette are sisters but not twins. The shades are similar to original palette.These shades are flattering,vibrant and dashing . They have also launched NAKED - 3 , NAKED SMOKY palettes which have got pretty unique shades . Whereas the Naked-1 & 2 are similar , do not buy them together.  I use only 3 to 4 colours from naked-2 , I felt the original palette  have better warmth matte shades which is wearable. While other shades from naked-2 are sparkly, bronzy, smoky shades available which is not wearable everyday for schools and offices.

ABOUT & SWATCHES OF NAKED - 2 PALETTE:
It comes with a good quality brush . It is double sided brush with fluffy on one side and narrow or flat brush on other side. On occasional days , these 2 palettes together gives you the best eye makeup look. It's been one year I'm using these 2 palettes , it will last forever, price is little expensive here but worth spending it!





WHAT ARE ALL THE SHADES AVAILABLE???
3 matte and 9 shimmery shades available.
7 are very similar colours . Out of which one colour is repeated (HALF BAKED).
But 5 shades are new or different in this palette. Please keep scrolling down to see the swatches and comparison of the two palettes.

FOXY- A matte naked white used for highlighting.

SUSPECT- A warmth brown with hint of bronze and shimmery finish.

PISTOL- A metallic brown with good shimmers for smoky looks.

VERVE- Dusty white with shimmery finish.

Chopper- Bronzy-copper with pink undertone.








I don't have a palette yet, which should I get?? Naked 1 or 2???
Both palettes are kinda similar with  different shades in the Naked 2. If you are a beginner , both the palette are great, it depends on the choice of colours, I liked the original palette more. If you travel a lot, I recommend Naked 2 , it lasts forever. Though both are handy, the original palette is not metal cased, so it might eventually damage.

*I personally love my original palette a lot more because I can't live without Virgin,Naked,Buck,Smog,Darkhouse. Decision is yours , both are amazing . So you can't regret later for choosing the wrong ones.*

If you liked my review please comment your thoughts and future reviews you'd like to see on my blog! Don't forget to like my Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/Darsana23?ref=bookmarks to stay updated with my posts. Have a pleasant day all!

Love,
Darsana.

No comments:

Post a Comment