Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Wednesday 15 July 2015

KAMA AYURVEDA REJUVENATING & BRIGHTENING NIGHT CREAM REVIEW

HeYy My LoVeLy AnGeLs!!
I recently decided to try KAMA AYURVEDA products after my cousin recommended to me. I got this in my Fab Bag  ( a sample size product ) but  I started using it recently as I was undergoing skin treatment by my dermatologist , so I wasn't dare enough to try new products on my skin . After the treatment , my skin was ready and  free from allergies. All kama products are purely organic and I was excited to try out because it claimed all the pros which I looked forward in a night cream. It's been 3  1/2 weeks since am using this product. So , I thought of sharing it to my angels and also to who all are not aware of this cream.
 I tried two of Kama's ayurvedic most  popular products- a brightening night cream and kumkumadi brightening face scrub. Both are pretty good for my skin.

KAMA AYURVEDA REJUVENATING NIGHT CREAM:
This night cream has been a good product to use. This cream has the blend of rare ingredients to improve the moisture and promote cell growth on my skin. In the morning, I woke up with plumper and soft skin. I didn't see immediate results on my skin as it's pure and pure organic. 

Price: Rs. 1,195 for 50 gms.



WHAT IT CLAIMS???
It claims to brighten your complexion by means of it's special formulation. The formula contains the goodness of Kashmir kesar.


DIRECTION FOR USE:
It is lemon in colour. Massage this cream into clean skin every night after cleansing and toning your skin.




TEXTURE :
It is very soft and creamy like a butter. When I apply it on my face it takes a couple of minutes to absorb entirely on my face but once it's done , it's not at all sticky.


MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:
It has a mild ayurvedic scents. It gets absorbed after a minute or so and doesn't leave my skin greasy. I only need a small pinch loop of this cream for my face. It comes with a small wooden spoon which I misplaced it -_- This tub is not hygienic as you have to dip your fingers to dispense the product which is not appealing. It didn't give any breakouts. My skin felt soft and subtle but it didn't improve my pigmentation and on blemishes it didn't even bothered to lighten them. I am not a big admirer of this product but if you have a flawless skin without any blemishes then buy this product!

WILL I REPURCHASE IT???
I don't recommend to buy it again. It does nothing other than hydrating your skin. As it claims, it didn't work and it is not affordable also. 

MY OVERALL VIEW:
It didn't remove my tan and I don't have dark circles, so can't comment on that. The smell might bother people who don't like ayurvedic scents. It's really not a bad cream. It might work for your skin, if you are interested give a shot as it's purely organic , your skin would never say no. 

This is the first time I am reviewing a  night cream, so give me your feedbacks! Hope you guys found this review helpful.
Thousands of apologies for the lighting because I broke my camera soon will buy a new one and feast you all with good pics. Till then take care and have a pleasant day!!

Love, 
Darsana.

No comments:

Post a Comment