Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Wednesday 18 November 2015

The Body Shop-White Musk Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Review



Today, I'll be reviewing the Antiperspirant from The Body Shop. Who doesn't say no to stay fresh all day long. I stopped using deodorants on my skin, I just love to stick on the roll on and so carrying this friend in my purse. He keeps me fresh even on grumpy days.





Ingredients:




Alcohol Denat, Aqua, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Hydroxycitronellal, Aloe Barbadenesis, Leaf juice, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha- Isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Hydroxide, Hibiscus Albelmoschus extract, pogostemon Cabin oil, vetiveria Zizanoides, Root oil, Coumarin, Cistus Ladaniferus Resin.





Pros:

  • I've tried a lot of deos and roll ons, this is my current favourite one! 
  • I sweat a lot because I'm a shy person. ;-P . Body shop products smells divine, I liked this velvety scent.  
  • Gentle on sensitive skins.
  • Long lasting.
  • The product is milky white but it doesn't leave white patches on the cloth.,,


Cons:
  • Don't dry quickly.
Would I recommend to purchase it??
Definitely, yes!!! So, girls buy this roll on deodorant and share your experiences with me if you are already using it. (:


Upcoming SAND-Soapaholics Mini Haul Products Review!!






                                                                     Thanks for reading!! (:
                                    Don't Forget to share & subscribe XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment