Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Sugar Box Review

Hey everyone!!!
Yesterday, when I came in the evening, was delighted to find Sugar Box on my table. I was extremely happy!! I am going to brag about Sugar Box, because I was amongst lucky to get my personalised favourite edition of the sugar box. You know I'm excited to share this review with my sweet lovelies out there! So, quickly let's have a look at it.
Read on to know more..

Open Giveaway going on my blog!!

Giveaway on MNY ColorShow Lipsticks


What is a Sugar Box???
It's monthly subscription, you can get their old box whenever you want , even if you have missed their last boxes. I also love the idea of these boxes which helps in it's best way to get to know about new brands, new products and these boxes will never disappoint you. You will only get surprised every month. Like other popular subscription boxes in India like Fab bag, MSM box which I'll be reviewing shortly!!



Today's review is about Monsoon Edition!! I totally loved it.
Read on to know more..

Price: Rs. 1,899 with free shipping charges.
Note:This is not a paid review.
The sugar box arrived at my doorstep few days before its dispatch date and the box was little distorted but it maintained its good shape and nothing happened to the products inside!! Thankfully!!




Packaging:
The box was quite big than other beauty subscription boxes. And it was damn adorable with the cute ribbon packaging.

Sugar box is themed to delight there customers by not fulfilling there amazing product but also with a lovely note.

Starting with the huge box of happiness. I received this cute Hair Curler, which costs around Rs. 1,200. 




Manicure and Pedicure Set ( All pinkz ) looks elegant! Worth Rs. 300.



Monsoon Seasons are always meant to own this funky cartoon (Spongebob) Umbrella. Worth Rs. 850.




Printed File Holder - Worth Rs. 350




Waterproof Elf Colossal Kajal - Worth Rs. 180.




Scarf  Worth Rs. 550.




Candy Foot Scrubber (Very intersting ) Rs. 330.





Lastly, this box added extra sweetness with real Jelly Fruit Candy - Worth Rs. 100.





Overall View:
The first thing I like about Sugar Box subscription is , we can buy last month's edition in future. I think I'd appreciate this! All the products are choosy and definitely a treat for us. Particularly, love the hair curler and the umbrella. I love this monsoon edition and I'm looking forward for their future editions. I totally recommend Sugar Box to everyone as they come up with all random stuffs. This will be very surprising for your dear ones.

Sugar Box Price = Rs. 1,899
Let's look into the each products value,
300+550+350+1200+850+100+180+550 = 3080
Totally, worth it rite!! 
Big yippee for this!!! I totally loved my surprise. 
If you haven't subscribed then click here to subscribe SugarBox  and share your surprises with me!

If you liked my review please comment your thoughts and future reviews you'd like to see on my blog! Don't forget to like my Facebook page here Join me here in Facebook to stay updated with my posts. Have a pleasant day all!

I also reviewed My Envy Box here!!

Love,
Darsana.

No comments:

Post a Comment