Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Sunday 9 August 2015

MSM EXPRESS BOX-UNBOXING , PRODUCT & SAMPLE REVIEWS.

Hey everyone!!
Recently I got my two beauty subscription boxes!! I'm obsessed about hunting many products for my makeup,beauty&skin care. I love sharing these products with my regular readers and hope this review will be helpful!!




ABOUT MSM (My Style Mile) BOX:
For the MSM Express box it costs Rs. 495/- and for the  MSM select box costs Rs. 995/- It's again a monthly subscription, every month you get surprise goodies not only the beauty & makeup products but also cool accessories too.
This box also consists of both full sized and sample sized products. Apart from these, I found something unique in these MSM box which is offering us some coupons, cafes, and discount shoppings.

I went crazy and got all the three types of MSM boxes. SO, let's see what all products I've got to show you one by one. All the three boxes are July monsoon special edition and contains variety of interesting products.

MSM EXPRESS BOX - UNBOXING , PRODUCT REVIEWS:

MOROCVITA ARGAN OIL (Sample sized product):
This hair serum which have Vitamin A, E. Alcohol free. Suitable for all hair types. It claims for shiny and silky hair.


MSM EXPRESS BOX  PRODUCTS
BOOTS- HAND & NAIL CREAM(Lavender & Lilac):
It claims it has the extracts of lavender and lilac. Boots ingredients Hand and Nail cream is specially formulated to help moisturise and soften the skin. Massage thoroughly into your hands and nails whenever they feel dry.


MSM EXPRESS  BOX PRODUCTS

KRONOKARE SHAMPOO & HAIR CONDITIONER:
Both shampoo and the hair conditioner are PARABEN & SLS free. With natural extract of Orange, Bergamot and Grapefruit. The essential oils will hydrate and care. Costs Rs. 105/- (Shampoo) & Rs. 115/- ( Conditioner).


MSM EXPRESS  BOX PRODUCTS

LOTUS HERBALS-PURE RADIANCE EYE SHADOW: 
The shade I got is 'MOON LIGHT' . It's a beautiful white shimmery eye shadow. Costs: Rs. 275/-


MSM EXPRESS  BOX PRODUCTS


BIOBLOOM LIP BALM MINT FLAVOUR:
It has strong scent of mint I don't like because I'm not a big admirer of mint scents. Costs Rs. 99/- for 8 grams.
MSM EXPRESS  BOX PRODUCTS

BAALI EARRINGS (Costs Rs. 275/-):


MSM EXPRESS  BOX PRODUCTS

I also reviewed  MSM SELECT BOX REVIEW

Thousands of apologies for not mentioning the price for some products I missed my pamphlet or the outer packaging!! If you have any other queries comment below.

You can subscribe your MSM BOX  here.

Here the exciting part comes..
Maybelline ColorShow Lipsticks Giveaway Winners, Click here Giveaway Winners

If you liked my review please comment your thoughts and future reviews you'd like to see on my blog! Don't forget to like my Facebook page here Join me here in Facebook to stay updated with my posts. Have a pleasant day all!


Love, 
Darsana.

No comments:

Post a Comment