Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Thursday 30 July 2015

MY ENVY BOX- MONSOON EDITION UNBOXING & PRODUCT REVIEWS

Hey everyone!!
I'm so obsessed about the beauty subscription boxes which has really picked up in India. I was awaiting for My Envy Box of July 2015 , I got it yesterday and this time also it didn't disappoint me. I was cheered up with three full sized products in one box.
Read on to know more..


My Envy Box


ABOUT MY ENVY BOX:
My Envy Box is a beauty sampling service in India. Like other beauty subscriptions in our country (Fab bag, MSM boxes, etc.) this is a luxurious treat for everyone who subscribe this box. My beauty stash are growing big with luxury beauty products more because of My Envy Box. They send couple of good sized products which is very satisfying and also helpful to get to know about the products to use for decent time. Subscriptions start from Rs. 850/- per month.

UNBOXING & PRODUCT REVIEWS:
The monsoon season already started across the country, with no wonder this month's box is a monsoon special and the box is a beautiful lilac colour.
There were 5 products in total. Let's look at the products and their prices..


My Envy Box


Masker Aide Weather Warrior Hydrating Tissue Face Mask:
I've tried some unknown brand sheet masks, I'm so glad this box sent me one of the popular brands. This is 100% paraben free sheet mask for this monsoon special. The product is fully rich in Argan oil which  soothes, calm the skin. I'm excited to try it on my face. *o*


My Envy Box

Ananda Aloe Gel And Rose Distillate Hydrating Mask(full size- 50 gms):
Another wonderful full sized product, it comes from the Anandas (in the Himalayas). This is a hydrating facial mask with only organic products. It has a blend of Aloe Vera and Rose distillate . It's a wonderful combination for hydrating my skin. I think it will be a good product , soon will be reviewing it!!


My Envy Box

Roberto Cavalli Paradiso EDP (Sample Size):
Love this perfume!! I'm not a big admirer of this mini sample sized perfumes but still it comes very handy during travelling. Smells heavenly and feminine. Full size product costs Rs. 3,300/-


My Envy Box

Catrice Long Lasting Eye Pencil:
It costs Rs. 300/- I got a metallic brown shade which is super pigmented.


My Envy Box

Vita- Age Aurum (Day&Night Cream):
This is the last product which are specially meant for dry skinned girls. But not sure, it suits my oily skin now but good for dry skins.


My Envy Box

Overall View:
This month's My Envy Box totally nailed it. I would have preferred something else rather than 2 facial masks in one box and also Vita- Age Aurum creams which I'll be giving it to my sister. But I really appreciate for the 3 full sized products they have sent in one box. 
My best part of the box would be Ananda Rose gel hydrating Tissue Mask, Catrice eye pencil. Overall it's a must subscription for the girls who expect beauty skin care & makeup products in one box!!

Thousands of apologies for not mentioning the price for some products I missed my pamphlet or the outer packaging!! If you have any other queries comment below.

You can subscribe to My Envy Box here.

If you liked my review please comment your thoughts and future reviews you'd like to see on my blog! Don't forget to like my Facebook page here Join me here in Facebook to stay updated with my posts. Have a pleasant day all!



Love,
Darsana.

No comments:

Post a Comment