Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Thursday 30 July 2015

MSM SELECT BOX- UNBOXING, PRODUCT & SAMPLE REVIEWS.


Hey everyone!!!
Today's review is about MSM SELECT BOX which is a monthly subscription comes around Rs. 995/- I already reviewed MSM express link , Please Check if you haven't. This MSM Select box has only known  makeup & skincare brand products. Let's unbox and check the products without any further.


MSM SELECT BOX
This box has 8 products in total. All the brands I got is known and didn't disappoint me at all.


MSM SELECT BOX

       
MOROCVITA ARGAN OIL (Sample sized product):
This hair serum which have Vitamin A, E. Alcohol free. Suitable for all hair types. It claims for shiny and silky hair.

MSM SELECT BOX PRODUCTS
BAALI EARRINGS (Costs Rs. 275/-) :


MSM BOX PRODUCTS
SOAP & GLORY BODY SCRUBBER :

Costs Rs. 500/-

MSM SELECT BOX PRODUCTS
AVENE PRODUCTS:

     Face cleansing gel                                      Skin care regime
MSM SELECT BOX PRODUCTS
MSM SELECT BOX PRODUCTS















KAMA PRODUCTS:
The best part of the box..


MSM SELECT BOX PRODUCTS
MSM SELECT BOX PRODUCTS
 <- Hair conditioner
      Costs: Rs. 225/-












                                       
       Hair cleanser -> 
       Costs: Rs. 195/-



CATRICE KOHL KAJAL :

Costs Rs. 300/- The shade I got is royal blue colour.


MSM SELECT BOX PRODUCTS


OVERALL VIEW:
Both the subscription boxes are pretty good but I didn't like the select box because of it's price and also one product got repeated. The MSM team always give importance to both makeup and skin care products. I didn't like Avene products because of it's mini sample size other than that all the other products are pretty good. I'm excited to see what surprise they have for next month!!

Don't forget to check also the next beauty box which I've reviewed  here  MSM Diva Unboxing Product Reviews . 

Thousands of apologies for not mentioning the price for some products I missed my pamphlet or the outer packaging!! If you have any other queries comment below.

You can subscribe your MSM BOX  here.

If you liked my review please comment your thoughts and future reviews you'd like to see on my blog! Don't forget to like my Facebook page here Join me here in Facebook to stay updated with my posts. Have a pleasant day all!

Here the exciting part comes..
Maybelline ColorShow Lipsticks Giveaway Winners, Click here Giveaway Winners


Love,
Darsana

No comments:

Post a Comment