Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Sunday 20 September 2015

How to make your lipstick last longer with MAC products




Step 1:
MAC Prepare & Primer Lip Base
This is the must have primer for the lips it makes my lip hydrated, soft, smooth and supple appearance and get my lips ready for colour. MAC products will never disappoint you, even the cons appears to be pros when you compare it with other lip products. Hugs! ^_^




Step 2:

MAC Satin Lipsticks 
MAC Mocha!!
This is the beautiful coral red orangy shade ( Please bare with my weird descriptions I give :-p ) 
I had always been attracted towards the variety of MAC lipstick shades available at the market. I will be reviewing this particular shade for it's tempting classy name. Aww !!! I'm glad I found proper shade which is complementing my skin tone so well (First Try ;-) 




Application: 1 swipe is required to get the colour, if necessary colour can be built up as desired.
Staying Power: KissProof!! Awesome, it lasts on me for decent time even through meals and snacks.
Packaging: Sturdy and travel friendly.

Let's check the photos, if you are similar to my skin tone, it will be helpful to find out the shade without experimenting on you and without wasting your money.









This colour is really suitable for you to wear anywhere and any time.

Step 3:

MAC Prolong wear lip glass
Shade: Show Me
These are like the longest wearing lip glosses ever. It stays for 4 hours with meals snacks and tea. Without meals or more stays for more than 6 hours . This has thick consistency, colours stand out well but it doesn't bleed only the colour fades. 
Without any lipstick base, it might look little opaque and it wouldn't be fine for pigmented lips.





Vola!! That's all.. You are good to go! (;

Overall: This colour complement all fair skinned girls but might look little pale on dark skins. You can tone down the colour with your fingers, if the colour is too bright .. These three products together works perfect to get that pro look without concealing your lips. You can get the perfect pro look easily with just three products. I definetely recommend because, once you try it, you will never regret their products! I'm not satisfying you for the sake of price. Love!!  ^-^

Lot more MAC Product reviews coming up on PinkzDarkz. Stay Tuned.. Patience is an art!! (;
Till then Take Care and Stay Beautiful my lovely ladies.

                                 Thanks for reading!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment