Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Saturday 15 August 2015

Lipstick Collections From Nude To Dark

Hey everyone!!
Lips are the centre stage. Like me, there are many girls who thinks lipsticks are the only choice for the makeup !!! Whether it's a lipstick or a lip gloss or a lip stain. We all love it ^-^
I am back with my first review on lipsticks collections on my blog. I've reviewed few of my favourites lipsticks from my whole collections. If you are nude lovers, then this review is for you!!! These are lipsticks which suits all Indian skin tones well. This isn't detailed review on each lipsticks , lot more lipsticks 'haul' coming soon on Pinkz Darkz , stay Tuned lovelies! By then enjoy the pictures of the lipstick collections below.






Lip Swatches:



Lipsticks details on the picture are given below accordingly!!


1.Revlon Colorburst - Pink Ice-004

2. Rimmel - Pink Blush-006


3. Streetwear Color Rich - Berry Dreamy-26

4. Streetwear Color Rich - Pink Champagne-17


5. Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Cream - Deep Peach-009

6. Be Bombshell - Rendez Vous (Full Review Here Be Bombshell Lip Gloss Full Review )


7.  Nyx - Istanbul (Full Review Here Nyx Lip Creams Full Review )


8. Coloressence- Maroon Mystic-20


9. Boobi Brown - mod Pink-13


10. Max Factor - Rosewood-833

11. Face Of Australia - Mocha latte-702

12. The Body Shop - Lip & Cheek Stain-03

13. Nyx - Sydney ( Full Review Here

14. Lotus - Coral-679

15. Makeover Professional - Cherry Red-007

16. Paladio - Meadow Sweet

17. Bellapiere - Ruby

Finally, I would like to finish it with this lip travel kit from LAKME - ABSOLUTE (6 colours)



Lip Swatches:



 That's all for today's review. If you are interested in any of the individual lipstick reviews, let me know in the comments box!!
Join me here in Facebook to stay updated with my posts. Have a pleasant day all!

Love,
Darsana.

No comments:

Post a Comment