Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Friday 10 July 2015

VICCO TURMERIC FOAM BASE FACE WASH REVIEW

HeYy My LoVeLy AnGeLs!!


Today I am going to review a newly launched product from VICCO TURMERIC FOAM BASE FACE WASH. I saw many advertisements right from my childhood , but I was not a big admirer of their creams . This new product I was excited to get my hands on because I heard lot of good things about this face wash .
So here I am with this PR!!! :)
They purely make the products based on Ayurveda. Is it promising as it it claims?
Read on to know more...


Price: Rs: 80 for 70 gms of product!
It also comes in mini size of 30 gms of product for Rs. 40.

DIRECTION FOR USE: Wash thoroughly after use.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS USED??
Extract of turmeric ( Curcuma Longa , Linn - Rhizome powder).

STORAGE INSTRUCTION:
Protect from dried sunlight.





WHAT IT CLAIMS???



MY EXPERIENCE AFTER USING THE VICCO TURMERIC FACE WASH:

Texture of VICCO Face Wash
  • The face wash contains extract of turmeric which works fine on my blackheads and pores. Turmeric is also used to remove excess of oil from the skin.
  • Works great for skin lightening and skin ageing.
  • Skin little feels dry after using the face wash.
  • It is easily available here in my near beauty shops..
  • It tells it comes with foam base and while applying only a small ( little pea sized) amount is required it lathers so well and covers the entire face.
  • I have a combination skin, it tends to get more oily during summers . This face wash removes the oil from my T zones .
  • At the same time I felt my skin got dehydrated and I should pat on some moisturizer which was little non-satisfying.
  • I use this face wash especially in the morning because it gives me that instant brightness and also that chilling effect which is so refreshing to start a day!!
  • Even after couple of washes it has evened my skin tone.
  • It doesn't work much on reducing your pimple and acne.
  • But it's a good antibiotic which controls the further acne, pimples.
  • It is little strong in fragrance but only stays for some time. It is not much overpowering.
MY OVERALL VIEW:
It is a decent face wash if you are expecting for full and full ayurvedic product. I will definitely recommend you to try this face wash. If you have got very dry skin , I don't recommend this face wash it might dehydrate your skin crazily. It is very affordable. It can be used by both MEN and WOMEN.


Love,
Darsana.

1 comment:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks best turmeric supplement for inflammation

    ReplyDelete