Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Thursday 2 July 2015

PHILIPS EPILATOR 'SATINELLE' REVIEW

Heya Angels!!
I have been using this epilator for quite a long time and it have become a necessity in my life. So  I thought why not review this product on my blog and share my experience with you girls.
Read on to know more..
NOTE: This is not a paid review . I bought this product on my own money.
PRICE: Rs.2,125.  I bought mine from FLIPKART , you can buy it from other online stores.

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EPILATION :
From my research and personal experience .  I can tell you that using an epilator regularly will definitely reduce your hair growth . If you don't want to go to salon every month and empty your pockets.
Epilators are travel friendly. You can pack into your bag and enjoy your vacation with skirts and shorts. It will definitely remove all the ingrown hairs.




MY  PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ON THIS EPILATOR:
The first thing came to my notice was it didn't remove all the thin hairs (say 1 cm) in ONE MOVE , you should make a couple of moves to get it removed. 

CORRECT POSITION WHILE EPILATION :
Don't place your epilator perpendicular to your skin instead place it by tilting downwards and proceed the process. Avoid moving your epilator randomly on your skin it might cut the skin.


WHICH IS BETTER? WAXING OR EPILATION?
 It din't give you that flawless finish to my skin and it is little painful to your skin compared to waxing. After the use , my skin got little red . It's time consuming also. If you think waxing is expensive then you can get this product. But waxing is best which removes all the dead skins lying on the top layer. Which epilators fail to do. If you are leaving in hurry that you need to get your hair removed , don't use epilator instead go for some waxing strips . After epilating your skin needs to calm down  for some time to get rid of that reddish tone and also massage your skin well with your favourite moisturizer.

DOES IT HURTS?
This was the first question arised on my mind as well . It is safe to use and a different way for the hair removal treatments. But if you have sensitive skin you should think twice before getting this product.
While using the epilator , I feel like small pinches on my skin, it will not hurt but girls who haven't done waxing before should totally avoid this epilator.


HOW IT LOOKS?
It comes in white and pink graphic detailing on the epilator which is feminine. It's handy to hold the epilator. It's comes with a plugger . It comes with a sensitive cap on the top for epilating on armpits and bikini line. 
I have stronger hair on my armpits so I felt it will be more painful . So, I have got no courage to try out.  If you have tried do let me know in the comments bar. It will be helpful for me and other viewers. 



MY OVERALL VIEW :
Firstly, if you have got sensitive skin, I would say 'NO' . For other skin types it's totally fine .
I was aware about epilators which has launched in unknown brands. I was bit scared to try . I came across Philips has launched and I quickly bought and tried . Though it din't satisfy all my needs but still it's a good product. Go get your hands on this epilator and share your experience with me.

Love,
Darsana.

No comments:

Post a Comment