Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Tuesday 7 July 2015

HEDONISTA - GOURMET MILK FACE SOAP

Heya Angels!
Today I am going to introduce you all to HEDONISTA MILK FACE SOAP which is handmade and contains all natural high quality ingredients and organic oils.



HEADONISTA- MILK FACE SOAP REVIEW


WHAT IT CLAIMS???
It tighten the pores , lighten your blemishes and brings smile to your face.
Read on to know more..

NOTE: This is not a paid review  . I bought this product on my own .

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS USED???
The soap bar has Saponified Coconut Oil , Organic Shea butter , Aqua , Powdered milk , French Green Clay , Sodium Lactate , Organic Essential oils of Rosemary , Pine , Lavender & Eucalyptus.

HOW IT LOOKS???
It comes in two green clay soap bars each weighs about 75 gms . It comes in desired size which is very handy. When the soap is wet it gives you that milky consistency which is great to massage well on the skin and also doesn't lathers up a lot but gives that milky foams.
It has that sweet scent of Rosemary , eucalyptus and bit of pine . I actually don't like the overall fragrance , it could have been better.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH GOURMET MILK FACE SOAP:
After the wash, I felt that my pores got tightened up and gives a fresh glow to my skin. I could see some visible difference on my first wash , but after many washes it was not as good as my first wash which means it didn't stop working but working on my blemishes or acne to lighten them up day by day. Since I have been using this soap for more than 21 days, so far , it didn't welcome any breakouts or dry patches on my skin.It calms down your skin with gentle massaging the soap and leaving it for few seconds and rinse it cold water to get the fresh look .The company also claims they use only food grade preservatives. No animal testing. 'NO' palm oil, Artificial colourants or fragrance , sulphates , silicones , parabens , petroleum derivatives , phthalates , amines , PEG's , formaldehyde.
So what else you need to prove that it's 100% natural. So girls , go get your hands on this product, it worked miracle on my face.

MY OVERALL VIEW :
It is great for sensitive skin. I really liked the essential oils is used for the purpose of indulgent rituals. YOU don't need separate essential oil . If you use this soap itself it's equally benefited. It is extra moisturising to my skin. Unless you store the soap in dry place it will form  a dewy layer  of water . Smell would have been much better.Very delicate to use. Tightens the pores and gives a satin like soft skin after the wash. Comes in two circular bars instead of one big sized bar.

DO I REPURCHASE IT???
I totally love this product. My skin loves using this soap so far it's absolutely fine. I will definitely  repurchase it. It will stay for a decent time ( say 35-40 days ).Try out this product , if you feel this review was promising please share your experiences with me. 

Love and honest review from Darsana.

No comments:

Post a Comment